Monday, November 23, 2009

pRatiCe??yesH!!!!

Hii eveRyboDy 
ahaha hoW ya'LL doiNg??
i hoPe u guy doiNg fiNe..righT??
ahaha 
nwaY 
juSt sO yOu knOw..
iM not goiNg to post quite sOmetYm
i wiLL posT but in few days..inda bth lagi december..
so i really need to get ready..
OMG!!!..
why do i feel a bit nervous..i have no idea..
but till i realy need to get ready..
4 the audition..
actually now i realise..
is gonna be my second audition 4 singing..
my first audition was 8 tym bintang baiduri
tempat icc..
and so i did..i sing take a bow by rihanna..
they say.. they will call me.. if dapat..
padahal i didn't make it =( how sad was that right..
but it ok..is was my first try n my first audition..
hahahaha~..
nWay
so on december it gonna be my second audition
wish me luck..and..pray 4 me
and
and
and 
give me all of your support..
aLL right~??
hahaha
hmmm~..
i think that about it kali ahh
only left is WHAT am i GONNA wear??
(*_*)
HAHAHAHA!!!


BYE!!~ LOVE YA!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment