Thursday, November 19, 2009

just mE posting??NOT!!

hY'aLL
ok hoW aRe u Guy??
mE??iM ok..i gueSS
i thiNk i Hve a bit sore throat
i reaLy need to take care of my voice
aha no seriousLy aha

ok this pix been taking by my cuZen abg CypawL
i took this pix 4rm his bLog ehe & he doesn't mind ehe thnX!!

my cuZen sYazapiOn and mE!!..if u guy wondering who is behind us..is nut a ghost ok..is syazapion big bro CyPawL..he was taking some pix..and ane ahah kmi posting aja before the groom smpi ehe..yes tym tw my other cuzen kawin..=P

ane im with my parent
king TerMiTe,QueeN TerMiTe and (mE)pRinCeSz F.TerMiTe
ehe tym a2 we were riding & it was tons of fun riding
HarLey DaviDsoN

iM witH my cUzeN..

this pix beening taking tym kami pinic rah tutong and giLaaa~..
punya siuk berabis ahaha
hrp kmi dpt jumpa n hang out g ehe



ane hm nth saja ahaha!!

aHH!! ane ku sma maria..eheh this pix tym her first ablum came out..n thnx to dJ dafy help out to meet maria..thnx alot dJ daFy..n guess who belakang maria??..yesH is dJ DaFy though i didn't take his pix =(..nti aja lah ahaha

aWwWw~ scHuMi..im taking pix with my pet schumi..
eheh she is so cute n manja n etc.

n this is my niece..batrisyah =) she so cute..

that aLL foLk
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment