Wednesday, January 27, 2010

just a post

Hello people..
I g0nna make A quick post ok bout dis m0nth n next m0nth...
Ok january..
Nut mch to do just 8 h0me but on saturday 30th january..We(me&family)g0na have tahlil 4 my grandfather and my auntie..
They pass away on n0vember 2009...
So yeah saturday nite there g0na be all of people and g0na be buzy utk layan..Cuzen2..Auntie2..Uncle2..And last nut least anakbuah..
N evn kwn2 pn vlh invite...
N abis tahlil..karoake nite wif cuzen ahaha..
n i alm0st 4got my grandm0ther is stay my house hm~dunt knw how long but it okayh right?..
Abis sal january nxt is february my favorite m0nth of all..
On 12th feb is my cuzen kan tunang YEAH!!Congrat kak nazu n her tunang ahaha awal eh nway 
on 18th feb is my birthday so yeah im a bit excited bou it but dun0 wat am i g0na celebrate..
N im g0na turn 19 yrs old but i hven't got my license yet..
insyallah tahun ane kn mbil amin'..
Hm~~i think dat d0ne 4 a quick post ahaha i think nway lain kali update ah 
bye2=)

No comments:

Post a Comment