Thursday, December 3, 2009

AudiTioN~...

Hii
selamat petang
semua
hehehe
aLL right..
wat did i do today??
well wake up..in over 7 o'clock
feed my pet parrot and bird..
take my shower in 8 o'clock
dry my hair in 9 o'clock then 10 o'clock my big bro just knock my door..
utk mbil gmbr arah kedai..he didn't told me earlier..if he did, i would of taken my shower earlier nway~..
its fiNe..continue the story..
jln kul 10:20..
big bro got somthing to do before mbil gmbr..
sudah selesia next kami mbil my pix 4 my borang and sudah selesia
then balik rumah
OMG just rmbr my cuzen got P2f borang yesterday n patutnya mbil borang arah rumah ny tw..
hmm..mybe krg mlm mbil but still i need to take my pix full body..MESTI!!!
nway next story
today is the audition
P2F audition
it starting 8 kuala belait..i hope they did their best to go the next round as in emilination..
next week..i hope i do my best pray 4 me guy..i know u will..
tomorrow the audition 8 sungai akar pukul 9am - 3pm
even sunday sama jua tym ny so..i maybe having my audition tomorrow or sunday..
anD guess what ada guest sana..mau tau siapa..dayat, aj, and ter dtg utk liat kmi audition
i try to rmbr mbil gambar drg hehehe cn't wait..
aNd have to rmbr utk photocopy my ic and mbil full body..i 4GOT!! sasak ler..
krg saja lah
bah that all

byE~
p.s:pray 4 me
byE~

No comments:

Post a Comment