Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FirSt tiMe BLoGinG..

Hey eVeRyboDy iM pRinCeSz F.TeRmiTe(a.k.a FaZ)..iM nEw heRe..anD iM goiNg tO teLL yOu aBout mE =)..firSt iM 18 yeaR oLd..haVen't gOt a jOb oR driVinG LiceNse..ehehe but sOon i goiNg tO haVe oNe YEEAAAHHHH!!! caN't waiT ehehe =P..hrM apa laGi..ahh baru ingat~ eheh i love siNginG..n listen tO muSic, playiNg with my pEt anD etC. leR ehehe..btW this blog awal sudah dibuat oleh my big brO bLu3 dReam3r ehe so lambat laH uPdate eheh..nway i think dat all..

oh yeah nOw iM at my mOm offiCe..sO riGth noW im jUst posT soMe bloG n watching tV n iM waiting for my mom to give some work i duno knOw yeT wat kiNd oF work she want mE tO do =D ehehe but i don't miNd..oh my mom is Queen TerMite..ehe 4got to tell yOu LOL~..

p.s: nanti taH ku buaT tagBoard n show u guy some picture i been taking all this time ahaha~..

>>-BYE-<<

No comments:

Post a Comment